MENU

Slide

Bye bye MASK WL, Frenchfleur birthday contest.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009



One good news for you girls!
Anybody up for some FREEEEEEEEEBIEEES?!
Since it's my birthday on 5th july, (5 more days to go to 19!)

I'm having a MINI CONTEST! And the generous owner of frenchfleur,
is sponsering 3 pieces of apparels from Frenchfleur.livejournal
to the 3 winners with the best entry!






Email me and tell me "YOUR FUNNIEST EXPERIENCE EVER!"

The 1st 3 entries that are able to make me laugh would win
one of these lovely pieces from FrenchFleurs.livejournal.com!

Just email me at fidelistoh@gmail.com!!!
Contest would end on 5th july,
and i'll be announcing the winner on that day as well!






Look at what i've picked out for the lucky winners!


Weave Belt Tube Top_White
Casual white tube with a touch of vintage flare with the weaved belt.


2-pcs Casual Chiffon Dress
The oh-so-casual-yet-presentable, 2 piece chiffon dress!


Chiffon Frill Cocktail Dress
Everyone needs a LBD in their wardrobe.
Be special and win this sexy one-shoulder chiffon dress!





And of course FrenchFleur haven't forgotten the birthday girl!
Hahahas, They'll be sending me this as their birthday gift to me!

Eyelet Cut-Out Back Dress
So gorgeous right! Love it to bits! :D


Only 5 days more to the closing date~
I'll be announcing the winners on 5th july,
So remember to send your entry to fidelistoh@gmail.com!

Tell me your Funniest experience and
win free apparels from FrenchFleurs.LJ! (:



http://frenchfleurs.livejournal.com/






Yay! I'll be picking up my cheque on Wednesday,
dropping by ettusais's office to pick up the new products (HURRAY!),
then going to Milly's for threading & doing my nails there as well!

I'm still sorting out the pictures from my taiwan trip,
so be patient my loves! <3>

No comments: